1. School application forms must be completed and returned to the school office in the same day.
2. Parents and applicants must be willing to be interviewed by the administrator and/or the principal. Transcripts or report card must be provided at the time of interview.
3. Up-to–date student health records, which include a Florida Physical and a completed Florida Certification of Immunization, Department of health Form 680, may be obtained through your physician or the Florida Department of Health.
4. The administration requires a Birth Certificate as evidence that the child has attained the age at which he or she should be admitted in accordance with the provision of Florida State Laws 232.2 and 232.04.
5. All new applicants are required to provide recent scores from a national
Achievement test in order to accomplish the following:
a. Insure placement in the grade for which the student is qualified.
b. Enable the school to maintain high standards.
6. Final decisions regarding acceptance will be determined by the school administration.
7. All students are accepted on a nine-week trial basis.