1. Complete a Parent Interview to register the student by appointments only.
2. To register your child a non-refundable fee must be paid at the time of the registration appointment.
3. A Student Application must be completed and turned in to the school with the registration Fee.
4. All the documents requested below must be turned in with the Student Application.
* Birth Certificate or Passport
* Proof of Residence
* Proof of Florida Immunization Form
* Proof of Florida Physical Examination
* Copy of Student & Parent Social Security Card
* Transcripts, Last Report Card, Last FCAT Testing Scores, Withdrawal Form & IEP/504
* Any Legal Documents necessary (ex. Custody, DCF Placement letter, Educational Guardianship; etc.)
* Copy of Parent License
* Proof of Income
5. If IEP/504 must be provided with any medical documentation of the child diagnosis to be able to given proper accommodations. Is important to bring this documentation at the appointment to complete your student registration & Enrollment.
6. At the appointment date the scholarship Application will be submitted, if the student doesn’t have a current application.
7. If student currently has a scholarship awarded must turn in the award Letter. Please keep in mind that the open enrollment due dates has to be taken in consideration.
8. If we complete the scholarship application on the date of the application, all the documents that we requested from you must be turned in. Please note that if the scholarship request more information you have 24 hours to bring the documents of the date the scholarship requested them. To follow up on the status of the scholarship you must called the scholarship directly.
9. Complete Orientation with ESE Specialist.
10. Complete Uniform purchase in the school by appointment only.